Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hurray!

It is official: I am done with NS30 and I have one more semester to go in nursing school! Woo hoo! After I took my final yesterday, I could literally feel the stress fall away from my shoulders, then tiredness overwhelmed me for 10-15 minutes. It was like a weight was lifted and I felt 10 pounds lighter. It's funny what stress can do to a person! Now if I could only find out a way to prevent the stress from coming back to reside on my shoulders January 9th. That would be no small feat!!!!
I'll be on my way to Kansas City tomorrow to be with my friend Angie. She's in nursing school too and takes her finall tomorrow. We'll probably go out and do some stress reducing activities the next few days- God knows that she needs it WAY more than I do.
So, that being said, I'm off and won't blog for a week or so. Don't miss me too much!

3 comments:

jacquie said...

Congratulations! You surley did appear to have the weight off of your shoulders last night.
Give our love to Angie. She has been SOOO in my thoughts and prayers.
Hurry back!

jacquie said...

did i say surley? duh? she wasn't surley at all!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on keeping your 4.0!!! You always had the brains in the family. :) Love you! Tell Angie hi and I love her too!!!