Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Cruisin' May 2006

I had an awesome time with all my friends on the cruise this past week. Besides forgetting something and having a stressful late start, everything was smooth sailing. We had a total of 18 people in our group (including babies): Me, Randy, Martha, Jared, Nate, Kristen, Conrad, Whitney, another Kristen, Sara, Dan, Avery, Alex, Celeste, Ann, David, Mikee, and Vera. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate a big milestone than with all of you. Thank you for making this trip so special for me....can we do it again next year?!?

Randy and I FINALLY got all of our pics titled and uploaded, just for your viewing pleasure. Click on the pic above and enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you forget?

KBugg said...

ok, ok. So Randy forgot something. :-)