Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm (unofficially) an R.N.!!!!!!

That's right! I passed my test! It's unofficial though because my school hasn't mailed our transcripts yet to the Board of Registered Nursing (B.R.N.) and they can't send me an official license until they get those (GRRRRRRRR!!!!). But, I passed irregardless. :-)
Whew! Sorry to all my friends and family for driving you crazy in my nervousness. I love you all for believing in me when I didn't necessarily believe in myself. I couldn't have done it without you. Snuggleupandkiss, I love you so much and I'm so sorry you are married to such a neurotic wife. xoxo
On to our next endeavour!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! I had money of you failing.

jacquie said...

Kristi, you're so cute. Even when you are neurotic!

nathan stryker said...

too bad they haven't heard of computers.

Anonymous said...

I feel relieved for you! I'm glad you didn't have to wait 4-6 weeks. That would have been painful. Congradulations!!

Anonymous said...

Painful is right, but I would be the one experiencing the pain.

I now kinda understand the whole "throw you spouse in a well and toss food down at them occasionaly" thing, at least long enough for them to not be crazy anymore.

I was about to go buy her some "medication" to help calm her down, if you know what I mean.

I (along with all of you I am sure) never doubted that she would pass.

Congratulations my little woogily-smoo-joogily von heimerhoff.

Anonymous said...

ha ha!

KBugg said...

Thanks you guys (and gals)!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did not call or text or email me!! All I asked was for a simple "Passed" or not!! You suck!! I am so proud of you and so happy that you passed, I never doubted you!!! Now, go out and save some people or else they will end up on my list of people I want to care for......(you know what i mean)......
I love you!!!!!
-ang