Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Doodlebops


I am not usually a Disney Channel watcher, but this morning I came across a show titled "The Doodlebops". Maybe all of you parents out there have heard of the show, or your kids may watch it everyday, but as a non-parent, I was actually impressed by it. At first glance, I thought that someone would have to be either very young or too high on LSD to watch the Doodlebops. But, I was captivated (and I fit neither one of the categories I might add) and thought that it was a great show for kids. Do any of you parents with young kids ever watch this show? It seems to be very educational and entertaining. All I kept on thinking was how much Levi would love it. Check the Doodlebops out!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was bothered by the fact that I kept watching it and was not compelled to turn away. It was disturbingly interesting.

jacquie said...

Yeah. I watched it with Levi once. Pretty wierd.

Anonymous said...

If you are a Doodlebops fan, you should check out this amazing website for them: www.deedeerooneymoe.net

lnstryker said...

yeah. we watch it. even nathan was impressed by the music, although we both are annoyed by it now. The kids really like it...Joey goes through phases of being over it.

Anonymous said...

To bad we don,t have cable.

Allison said...

it's decent...levi loves it....however what the heck are on their hands..and we have some tivo'd and levi now informs me he wants the new ones....I guess they changed the jazz lady at some point. The show bugs me! But it's a good 1/2 hours of peace.

KBugg said...

Yeah- I couldn't figure out what was up with their hands either! Weird.

Anonymous said...

Hi all!
Very nice site.
leopard online doc http://leopard.xbuv.info/ leopard read
Bye