Monday, November 28, 2005

Ready! Set! Ho Ho Ho!


It is official: we are ready for Christmas. Except for the shopping part, we are ready. The tree is up, the lights are up, and our yearly ornament has been made and hung. Randy and I have a whole 2 ornaments this year. Life is good. I wonder how many more ornaments God will let us make in this lifetime together. I wonder what kind of things will be put into the ornament next year...maybe stuff my first nursing paycheck stub into the clear glass bulb. Hmmm....
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Yay! It's here! The most wonderful time of the year is here!
Well, for me anyways...

7 comments:

jacquie said...

So, what is your 2005 ornament like?

KBugg said...

We did a "Catalina" theme. It's a glass ball that has some sand and shells inside it that we got while in Catalina. We then put 2 little lobsters on the outside of the glass ball, representing how badly we got fried while there. There's a couple more little things in/on it. You'll have to come see it. I have to say, Randy and I did a good job. It's cute.

nathan stryker said...

exactly opposite for us. presents bought, decorations packed.

Anonymous said...

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!! oops, my bad..you arent coming home this year

jacquie said...

We have snow here in paradise, too.

KBugg said...

Are you a nun now, "Sister" Keri? ha
I wish it would snow in VC. Talk about fun.

KBugg said...

Now that's what I call Christmas weather! Maybe it'll snow in Kansas City and/or Indiana while I'm there. Last time I prayed for snow in Indiana was last Christmas and it snowed 15+ inches. All I want is to see a little bitta snow.